Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Time Flies!

I never thought I would be the kind of person that hated getting older. I didn’t have issues about turning thirty or even forty, but lately the aging thing has completely wierded me out!

I’ve been thinking about it. There is my job, a mostly stressful job. A job that I spend too much time driving to and from. A job that is not what I had dreamed I would be doing to earn a living. A job that I like, not love. A job that is necessary, stable, and provides for my family, yet I tend to have a lot of resentment towards the job that takes away so much of my time. Time I could be using to draw and write.


Now that time is so precious, I’m realizing that each day that passes is another day that I have not published a book! The sad thing is that if I could turn back time, be twenty again, I wouldn’t take advantage of my time. Back then, I thought I had all the time in the world. That old saying comes to mind, “If I only knew then what I know now.” If only…


No comments:

Post a Comment