Sunday, February 26, 2012

Got this rejection letter rejection from a wonderful Fiction Writers gulid group discussion on LinkedIn. Thanks Greg this made me laugh! Enjoy!

Dear Agent/Editor/Publisher,

Thank you very much for your recent rejection notification, but I am afraid that I cannot accept it at this time.

Please understand that I receive a high volume of rejection notifications and must be highly selective in choosing those that I am able to handle.

The acceptance of rejection notifications is a highly subjective process. The fact that I have decided to pass on your rejection in no way signifies your rejection writing is sub-par. In fact, I strongly encourage you to continue rejecting the queries and submissions you receive each day, and I wish you luck in all of your hope-crushing and dream-dashing endeavors.

Sincerely,

The future Pulitzer Prize recipient you can’t believe you didn’t sign

No comments:

Post a Comment